The goal of the ISIN is for the pursuit of the advancement and excellence in intra and perioperative neurophysiology by:
- Conducting regular meetings of the ISIN and joint meetings with related societies (neurosurgery, cardiovascular surgery, orthopedic surgery, ETN surgery, endovascular radiology, anesthesiology, neurophysiology…)
- Providing education in Intraoperative Neurophysiology by:
a) regular courses and conferences
b) scientific communication
- Promoting research in Neurophysiology
- Representing Intra and peri-operative Neurophysiology in the world
- Advancing standards of care for patients undergoing surgical procedures associated with significant risk of neurological injury.
In order to apply for membership please fill in the form and attach the required documents.
Categories of Membership:
a) Active Members
Active members shall be MDs, PhDs, or doctorate level clinical neurophysiologists,
with a primary function or active interest in Intraoperative Neurophysiology.
Membership dues are 150 €.
b) Associate Members
Associate members shall be registered technicians and nurses active
in Intraoperative Neurophysiology.
Membership dues are 50 €.
c) Senior Members
At any time of retirement from active Intraoperative Neurophysiology, Members and Supporters may apply to the Executive Board for Senior Membership.
- For all categories the admission fee is 50 €.