Name, Seat and Status of the Society
The organization shall be called the “International Society of Intraoperative Neurophysiology“ hereafter also referred as ISIN. The registered seat is Roma, Italy, Neurochirurgia Funzionale e Spinale, Room L496, Lg A Gemelli, 8. The ISIN shall be a no profit international multidisciplinary independet scientific society.
The purpose of the ISIN is the pursuit of the advancement of excellence in intra and perioperative neurophysiology by:
- Conducting regular meeting of the ISIN and joint meetings with related societies (neurosurgery, cardiovascular surgery, orthopedic surgery, ETN surgery, endovascular radiology, anesthesiology, neurophysiology...)
- Providing education in Intraoperative Neurophysiology by:
|a) Regular courses and conferences
b) scientific communication
- Promoting research in Neurophysiology
- Representing Intra and peri-operative Neurophysiology in the world
- Advancing standards of care for patients undergoing surgical procedures associated with significant risk of neurological injury...
To read all articles, please download the bylaws:
|ISIN bylaws for download|